Wednesday, 29 August 2007

No comment

Boy's head cut out of toilet seat

A three-year-old boy who got his head stuck in a toilet training seat had to be rescued by firefighters.

The fire crew used a hacksaw to cut the plastic seat from the youngster's head after being called to a house in Laindon, Essex.

"We're always glad to be of service," said an Essex Fire and Rescue Service spokesman. "Youngsters do this sort of thing from time to time."

The boy's mother was very worried but he was unhurt by his ordeal, he added

1 comment:

julie said...

The reporters forgot to mention that the firefighters carried out their operations at the boy's convenience, that the seat came clean away and that they were flushed with success..